Customized Trainings to fit your school's needs
Need help implementing Singapore Math® curriculum?
Whether it is one day, two days, or a year long contract, all implementations are designed with your school or district in mind. SingaporeMathSupport works with teachers, coaches, administrators and the parents. It is a partnership!
Refresh and Re-boost
After using Singapore Math® for a few years, teachers might be falling into old patterns, or just might need some advanced support. Our trainers assist educators, with all skill levels, find a way to freshen up their classes and fall in love again with Singapore Math® .
Looking For Singapore Math® Strategies?
No matter what curriculum you are using, the Singapore strategies can be utilized. Good teaching is good teaching!
Math Content 101
If you don't use it...you might lose it. There are real reasons that subtraction is harder to teach than addition. Yes, division is more difficult to master than multiplication; find out why and more. If teachers have a true understanding of math, including the correct vocabulary to use, they have a better ability to teach for conceptual understanding. It might have been a few years since high-school graduation, and everyday math skills might have become a bit rusty, so let us refresh your brain
Educate The Parents!
If you don't have your parents on board, success is more difficult. Parents want to support their children but often don't know how. Let us help them, so they can help their student.
Using Growth Mindset in MATHEMATICS to Increase Students' Perseverance, Engagement
- Increase student motivation, effort and self-efficacy through a Growth Mindset to enhance academic achievement
- Highly effective Growth Mindset strategies to encourage students to engage, persevere, embrace challenges, think mathematically, and strive to achieve math goals
- Discover research-based practices to help struggling math students reach higher levels of achievement, engagement and persistence
- Hands-on ways to engage student interest, increase student participation and strengthen academic achievement in mathematics
- Growth Mindset messages, activities, and strategies that encourage students to celebrate and learn from their mistakes
- Practical ways to encourage perseverance, that are not only effective in your math class, but in all that your students take on
- Outstanding instructional strategies you can use daily to increase your students’ motivation and success in math
- Research-based strategies to help students overcome math anxiety hurdles
- Help your students who struggle and dislike math become more productive and successful mathematicians
- Highly effective Growth Mindset teaching strategies to enable students’ to persevere when the going gets tough